cockpit sunshade ideas and pics?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only been 3 months, but I finally got back to the marina. This is a c-hawk pilothouse docked up with a bimini and side enclosures. Just another idea for shade to add to the list.

Attachments

• c-hawk bimini (Small).jpg
    c-hawk bimini (Small).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,679
I just ordered a 212 and have decided to build a sunshade based on your design. I think it is an excellent design. I was wondering After using yours for a while are there any changes you would make?

The design I had in the above photos has held up quite well as it still looks the same as when I made it. Not sure I mentioned before, but when I am trailering it a distance, I simply open the velcro flaps and remove the material off the frame leaving the frame in place. I had worried some that the supports were going to hold up, but now find myself actually grabbing the fore & aft sides when I board the boat. No, I don't put a lot of pressure on the sides but it makes it easier for my tall body to get aboard some times. And if anything ever did bend or break it would be quite simple to repair.

Cheers Pete greatcir

Just a boat I found.

Photo-0081.jpg

Photo-0082.jpg

Back