Coffin Box

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeggers

Reaction score
Any of you guys with cc's put a coffin box in your bow?...we got plenty of room?

Im debating that or putting the biggest igloo up there with the mounts/holders thingys installed on the floor to hold it in place.

I'm sick of piling 2 igloos into the boat, putting that rubber cloth underneath to keep em from sliding and then bungee cording them up. It's a pain because then you got to put them in weird corners and something always ends up popping out when youre making long runs.

What do you guys think? I really like the idea of the monster igloo with the cushion on top or the coffin box. Fill it with shaved ice when you leave, hopefully full of fish when you return. I use my cooler seat in front of the console for food and beverage only for what its worth.

i had the same boat at one time and i wish i whould have put a coffen box in stead they look cleaner and have a round coner and too places to put things so my vote is a coffen box all the way

Back