covers,cushion, etc. looking for your ideas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoySEA

Reaction score
We are in the process of patterning and making proto- type covers for all the Parker boats. everything from 1/2 consoles covers that may be used with or without T-tops for the center consoles to overall boat covers. At the same time we are evaluating different fabrics and colors. new products will be available from your dealers late winter to early spring. These are non-stock items for Parker Marine, but are in demand from our custom division and we know that our customers are looking for options that here- to- fore have only been available through local custom canvas shops. For example, spray hoods for all Parker boats have been dropped from the options list over the years and there is only one Parker dealer that knows they are still available. The materials used in Parker Boats is the best available as to quality and value, but we as fabricators know that their are regional differences and preferences that haven't been addressed. New England and south Florida have different needs, and while we may be using the best materials overall, perhaps other fabrics and options are more suitable for geographical conditions or specific problems..(marina is adjacent to a paper mill) To cut to the chase.When you bought your Parker what products,canvas related of course, were not optional to you that you wish had been or you determined a later need and saw your local custom shop. You as members of "Classic Parker" are not you "average"boat owners, and i would welcome your imput

I have not ordered the factory bimini/sunscreen/sunshade because it makes it difficult to board the vessel and it looks awkward to store. I like the unsupported sunshade design at:

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... +sunscreen

If the rocket launchers are consistently the same dimensions, I would certainly opt for one of these, especially if if dismantled and stored easily...............Pete

I've been looking for a console cover and leaning post cover for my 23se. I have a canvas guy lined up for the work, but it involves me pulling the boat and towing it to his shop. I've searched all over the web, but can't find a std. cover that is big enough.

I would like a rear station cover and a complete boat cover with open top for pilot house. possibly attach under pilot house roof lip. PH boats all have a different configuration of electronics on them and a cover that goes over it would be hard to sell.

maxout":2143zthb said:
I would like a rear station cover...

Me too.
Right now I'm using an old outboard motor cover and a couple of bungees. :oops:

DSCN0007.JPG

I think that many might want a 2nd station cover for the bulkhead mounted unit on the back of the P/H, I know I would

will get the pattern and pro type finished next week. It was on this weeks agenda, but ran out of time. Did get all the Parker console covers and most of the LP covers. i will proto the 2nd station cover out of linen and send you a photo and cost next week. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, had some IT problems

JoySEA":4n5tvpd6 said:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, had some IT problems

No worries... We're not going anywhere. :wink:

Back