Do Newer 2120SC Helms Fit a 10" Combo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jersey Jim

Reaction score
The factory refuses to deviate from their 3 offerings of Garmin plotter combos. I tried to get them to install a 7610xsv but the largest they offer is a 7608xsv. Pics look like a 10" would fit with room to spare. Are there obstructions behind the helm preventing a larger cut out?

Does anyone have a Garmin 7610 installed in a recent model year 2120SC? Can you provide a helm measurement?

Getting past the date of making/finalizing factory changes. Thanks.

The 2012 2120 I just sold to a fisherman in San Diego could only accommodate a Garmin 4208, not the 4210- so I bought the 4210 and ram mounted it. I would not recommend this approach- rather buy a screen that fits and flush mount it- or use the factory bail mount- the ram was ok, but in rough water she tended to migrate and rotate slightly in the Rams ball mount...

sydngoose":2np667gv said:
The 2012 2120 I just sold to a fisherman in San Diego could only accommodate a Garmin 4208, not the 4210
Thanks, this is exactly the input I was looking for. Was thinking about cancelling the factory electronics install and have a local outfitter do a 10".
Will stick with the flush 8".

Back