Dock / Storage Fees

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaff

Reaction score
Just curious....... What's the going rate for both wet and dry rack storage where you're at :?:

Wet slips are averaging $2200.00/year in my area for my 2520.
That includes water and 'occasional' electric - enough to top off your batteries as needed.
If you stay plugged in all the time, electric is extra.
Of course, the larger the slip, the more they cost.

Up to $110/ft for wet slips north of Boston. A Parker 25 with bracket & pulpit would likely require a minimum 35' slip.

Wow, all over the board. That's what I was wondering. Thanks & keep the feedback coming. :lol:

My deal is going to be hard to beat. I keep my 21sc in my town marina on the Ct. side of Long Island Sound, with water, electricity, 24 hr security and a gas dock for $390 a season. The season runs from Apr to Nov. I live 4 minutes from the slip and the no wake zone is a little less than 100 yards. The wait list is about as long as for NY Giant season tickets!

At my marina, seasonal slip (5/1 - 10/31) is $195 / ft. A mooring runs me $2600 for the season. This cost includes use of the marina launch.

Flaff":1q2lom55 said:
Wow, all over the board. That's what I was wondering. Thanks & keep the feedback coming. :lol:

As you will see, prices are very regional.
Some areas have slips that go empty, and others are so backed up with waiting lists the slips are willed to family members.

In some areas, waterfront marinas have been bought up and turned into expensive condos with little or no water access to people who are not owners.
When that happens, you would be lucky to find a mooring. :(

Sad, but true.

reefman":3h3wfcq2 said:
My deal is going to be hard to beat.

How about $0. :D
Unless you count my Mortgage. :lol:

10427_1136016558064_1156851799_30366332_201654_n.jpg

Double ditto here :wink:

Attachments

• High tide (Medium).jpg
    High tide (Medium).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 668
  • Low tide (Medium).jpg
    Low tide (Medium).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 668
It costs me about $1400/year at a yacht club in Ct. for my 2520XL. They also sell gas to members for considerably less than marinas do. There are alot of advantages of a club vs. marina. Club fishing and party events, launching ramp, a bar and kitchen and the friends you make are a few advantages plus the $$ you save.

If you are active duty or retired U.S. Military, many bases on the water have marinas operated under Morale Welfare Activities (MWA). Their costs can be 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost out in the civilian economy.

Dave

aka

$135 per foot up here on the Merrimack River, MA.

$3240 for 5 months for my 21'.

-- Tom

$1870.00 for a 35 ft. slip per year. Water, electric, clubhouse with showers and laundry. Tennis and heated pool. But--here's the kicker- you have to buy the slip. I paid $15K, they went for as much as $59K in'07, now around $40K. A very nice place, condominium owned. Five miles from my home.

Back