double anchor rig

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candyman

Reaction score
I am new to this website but was wondering if any has made a 2 anchor setup and could post some pics. I have some ideas but would like to see somebodys whose been using it. Thanks for the help

PAUL NICE SETUP. I HAVE BEEN USING 2 TOTES ON THE BOW AND SETTING MY ANCHORS MANUALLY AND HAULING THEM WITH A BALL. WHERE DO YOU STORE THE ROPE WHEN IT COMES OFF THE HAULER? I RUN THE CANDYMAN OUT OF SEA ISLE CITY IN S.JERSEY. PART TIME CHARTER /YEAR ROUND. P.S WAS OUT 1/25 HAD A LIMIT OF BLACKS FOR 4 GUYS [16 FISH] BIGGEST WAS 14LBS. THANKS FOR REPLY ILL BE IN CONTACT FOR MORE INFO. LOOKS LIKE YOU GET EM TOO

You don't want anyone on the bow, especially during OUR TOG season. plus you dont want to store excess line up there, could create a big mess.

Line is stored in two orange shrimp baskets, in the cockpit. Each will hold about 900' of 3/8 line which will double anchor you just about anywhere you need to be....

Back