Dri-Dek Flooring

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireman

Reaction score
I recently installed Dri-Dek flooring in the PH of my 2320 EC. I've attached just a few of the before and after pictures. If anyone has been looking at Dri-Dek or something similar, I would highly recommend it. The order was easily placed through their website and it shipped really fast. The material itself is very easy to work with. It feels really durable, but it's easily cut and trimmed with a utility knife/razor.

Thanks to the members who helped me with the decision to install Dri-Dek by posting your pictures and descriptions on Classic Parker.

Attachments

• IMG_20120412_152915.jpg
    IMG_20120412_152915.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_20120412_152949.jpg
    IMG_20120412_152949.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_20120419_124616.jpg
    IMG_20120419_124616.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_20120419_124646.jpg
    IMG_20120419_124646.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_20120419_124708.jpg
    IMG_20120419_124708.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_20120419_124927.jpg
    IMG_20120419_124927.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,067
Looks good!!!
I have thought about doing this as well, I have cheap throw rugs in my PH right now, that floor sure is slippery when its wet

I thought about doing that, but I always end up with so much junk from fishing (sea lice, squid/bloodworm parts, KFC chicken parts, etc). The thought of cleaning under the Dri-Deck caused me to put the project on hold.

Its really easy to just "Lift" up
or Just spray though it ...As I do most of the time 8)
I pick it up once in the spring and once mid summer and then before I put her away
To tell the truth it hides a lot ! And always looks clean
But Id did go with the black for less sun reflection
Wanted to cut down on the glare which it really dos

How is that stuff on bare feet??

The install looks great but personally I think that Dri Dek stuff is hideous, just my opinion but it looks like a sailboat cockpit.

But like I said the job and install is neat and clean. Nice job!!

Bryan 2530":crz8d3cg said:
How is that stuff on bare feet??

The install looks great but personally I think that Dri Dek stuff is hideous, just my opinion but it looks like a sailboat cockpit.

But like I said the job and install is neat and clean. Nice job!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a delicate flower! :D

Its not to bad on the bare feet but little kids might not like it
I like it for its cushion if someone drops tanks or weights and traction
And cuts down on the sun glare a lot!!

I agree with Sully. It's not bad on your feet. It's definitely not a smooth surface, but tolerable. I really like that it makes everything look neat and clean and it keeps everyone from walking on a smooth, wet surface. That bare floor was slick when wet.

A different color may give the area a whole different look. This color was chosen by the 2 ladies of the house...my wife and daughter. Keeping them happy makes life so much more enjoyable. :D

Fireman":1k4hhlar said:
I recently installed Dri-Dek flooring in the PH of my 2320 EC. I've attached just a few of the before and after pictures. If anyone has been looking at Dri-Dek or something similar, I would highly recommend it. The order was easily placed through their website and it shipped really fast. The material itself is very easy to work with. It feels really durable, but it's easily cut and trimmed with a utility knife/razor.

Thanks to the members who helped me with the decision to install Dri-Dek by posting your pictures and descriptions on Classic Parker.
Nice ! How it that on you bare feet ? I wanted to put that out in the cockpit, my foor is getting slippery. Whats your input?
Marty D.

Back