Easiest way fish transducer cable to console 23SE?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djw1

Reaction score
Hey all, took delivery of new 23SE and just finsihed GPS install now onto fishfinder...FCV620 with B60....before i started i figured i'd ask the parker sharpies...what is the easiest way to fish the transducer cable from the transom bildge up to the console? I dont see any pull strings or rigging tubes...unless i not looking in right spot, has anyone done this and have some simple suggesstions for me? Thanx..... Great Site BTW!

Follow the wires under the gunnel. Go the same way. Use a metal fish tape to get the wire thru. It's easy. 8)

Thanx but i have a cc so it has to go under the floor! i see the harness goes through a ruuber boot into the floor but i havent explored it any further

Haven't had cahnce to look one over yet...in the process of shopping for it...but thanx for the heads up ahead of time!

Yes found the fuse block...cut the inline fuses from my garmin off and popped em in the parker fuse block! Only thing is the fuse block is wired directly to batt switch instead of acces. switch on the panel. I dont mind, I always shut the batts off at the dock anyway!

Back