Eastern Shore Parker 25

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyeKnot

Reaction score
After several years of seeing this boat sit on its trailer in my driveway, I am finally getting it in the water.

1993 25' Sport Cabin
1993 200hp Yamaha

The boat was my father's who passed away in 2002. He bought it new from Carson's Marine in Crisfield. I remember him saying back then that this would be the last boat he would every buy. Not sure what he meant back then, but he was right. I guess he knew how good the Parker really is..... I used it regularly until 2004, but only occasionally since.
I am determined to bring the boat back to original condition. Everything is still original. No major work needs to be done, but I am sure I'll find plenty of little things to do (just replaced both bilge pumps this weekend).

Looking forward to finding help on the forum, and getting her back out on Eastern Bay........and I know I'll have Dad with me every step of the way.

John

Good luck with the reuniting. I am sure there a lots of emotions when you work on that great boat. You are in an area with lots of Parker owners so getting some face to face advise should be easy.

windknotnc":2xlqvcqa said:
Good luck with the reuniting. I am sure there a lots of emotions when you work on that great boat. You are in an area with lots of Parker owners so getting some face to face advise should be easy.

x2

Back