• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

eBay auction 23 ext. cab

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive always liked these and would be a great boat for extended cruising and fishing. Is that door original? I've "enjoyed" these old mercs enough over the years that Id have to repower with modern twin outboards.

Rare indeed and right at the end of the 'teak era'.
If I were re-powering, I'd ditch the twins and save weight by going with a single.

Brent":3na7jkx8 said:
On phone and can't save the pics . Can someone save them?

I saved them for you.
PM me your email address and I'll send them.

Thanks Mb...Kidfreediver... I expect 15 - 20K motors are old but been serviced. I would for ask compression nice trailer but looks short, probably need new tires if going far,
Full trailer inspection, single or dual brakes.... electronics look dated but need for info, cockpit deck needs inspection, nice bracket and full enclosed transom, looks like spent a lot of time in fresh water, unsure about windlass, definitely shows well, I am ok with motors as is but in good shape trade in new single 4 stroke or ETec, ad could use more details. M2cw 14k , I emailed the seller for pics and inform about this site, under valued due to be hull age but my mine hill is solid Just needs upgrades and front windows. This boat windows looks good. You can buy it with payment dependent on onsite inspection and survey. A deal for a lucky person and I love the larger cabin.

Back