electronics box on console

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt slab

Reaction score
I have a 1986 Sou'wester 25' center console, now the question will the currently made electronics box that is atteched to new consoles fit my boat. Just by looking it seems to me that they removed the windshield on the older style console added a box in its place then placed the windshield on the box???? Anybody have any thoughts??? anyone willing to take some measurements on the new consoles on new 25's so I can find out. Thanks

Since your console is so old Im assuming that the newer ones will not fit. However, there are several other manufacturers that make electronic boxes that you could modify to fit your boat or if you have a decent plastics place around you then they can make you something.

No good plastics place or anything else around here for that matter. Just looking at the newer style consoles , the groove on the side that the electronics box fit into look like mine to the "T". I was hoping someone on here had already done it or at least looked into doing it. Oh well I need an excuse to take a small road trip to the dealer (50 mi) and take some measurements. Thanks Rex

Back