First Offshore trip Unguided

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duct Man

Reaction score
Made my first offshore trip friday out of Ocean City, MD in my 2320. Action was a little slow but we did end up with three pull downs and one bull dolphin in the boat 38". We where fishing at the Fingers. Hope to get back down in two weeks if weather holds and hit the Hambone for some Tuna. All three pulls where on a Williamson ballyhoo combo. Anyone Else have any luck with these?

did better than we did :( spent all of yesterday at the Hambone, 70 degrees, not a touch and got all beat up to do it. trolled the same three ballyhoo all damn day. Baltimore was dead too. never tried the Williamsons, but i might have to pick up a few if they worked out for you. i generally use dead bait rigged behind a lure, but it sure didnt do the trick yesterday. nice catch though

The photo might be too large.
Reduce the size and give it another try.

I will try to reduce and upload picture. I know you have to watch what you here on the radio but it seems no one was having much luck this weekend. I was impressed with the williamson lures they swam good at all speeds, we changed up as slow as 5 mph and as fast as 9 mph but 7 was getting the hits. The one with the purple skirt was hit twice and still looks like it did when it come out of the pack. Alot easier to just tie them on than to learn how to rig the real thing I work on that later :?: .

Back