Fishing not allowed in the USA coming soon.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Crazy !
But not surprising
He is FARRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Left
Next no meat just veggies
Dont laugh.

Its coming boys Its coming
I hear drum beats in the distance
Lookin for a spark!
Im ready!

He is going to 'do things' that cant be undone, even after he's gone.

this is pathetic!

View from the right.

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=5822

Where ever this lunacy winds up going, it is yet another sign that Obama is way out of touch with reality and with the American people. He’s already wasted his first 14 months of office, befuddled by the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Once again, he has allowed himself to be side-tracked by side-shows to appease the Far Left loons.

ReelyNauti":1p5be3iw said:
Kmart will be stocking mass quantities of eye patches and jolly roger flags so i bought mine early.......

Just got out of 3 law school classes, 2 business school classes

This made me effin LAUGH!

This is the scary part.

But critics still worry about the Obama administration’s ties to environmental groups that espouse “anti-use” policies that put some habitats out of reach even for rod and reel fishermen, who take only 3 percent of America’s landed catch every year. “Angling advocates point out that senior policy officials on the task force seem inclined to ally themselves with preservationists and environmental extremists who want to create ‘no fishing’ preserves, with no scientific justification,” writes ESPN.com’s Robert Montgomery.

Bryan 2530":xsx8fkyx said:

It reads like the now-typical right-wing extremist response to everything on or not on the agenda of Obama, no matter what it is. It's sort of a fisherman's version of those death panels that never were.

I wouldn't mind seeing commercial fishermen severely restricted around the world, but I don't see that happening. To me, overfishing by commercial interests is a serious problem.

RFA just posted a press release last week where Jim Donofrio stated: "I don't think this president would consider banning recreational fishing outright, but it's clear to us that the Obama Administration would like to severely restrict recreational fishing."

This is a bit contrary to the ESPN article but consistant with their concerns that catch shares, LAPPs (limited access priviledge program), or IFQ’s (Individual Fish Quota) or the use of MPAs (marine protected areas) would not foster a viable and longterm future for our nation’s recreational fishing community.

Similarly, here is a recent letter signed by a coalition of the other recreational fishing organizations that express many of the same concerns of the RFA in their press release. The letter cites and references where these concerns are coming from as it is much more than a mere press release. Hopefully fishermen will begin to not see the points merely as moot but of real concern to recreational fishermen.

http://www.keepamericafishing.org/MS...n_Comments.pdf

The letter was signed on behalf of the following organizations:

American Sportfishing Association
Bass Anglers Sportsmen Society
Berkley Conservation Institute
Center for Coastal Conservation
Coastal Conservation Association
Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation
International Game Fish Association
National Marine Manufacturers Association
Shimano Sport Fisheries Initiative
The Billfish Foundation

hakr":9kwb7wpl said:

It reads like the now-typical right-wing extremist response to everything on or not on the agenda of Obama, no matter what it is. It's sort of a fisherman's version of those death panels that never were.

The Republican's are aligning them selves with and embracing public opinion.
From all the polls taken the public is completely against Obama's
Government Takeover Agenda. Less government invading our everyday lives is more of a desirable outcome on everything including Fishing, healthcare, etc. We need debt reduction and let's start taping our own huge reserves of oil in our own country. Get rid of our Foreign dependancy's. Let's bring jobs back to America.
Excuse me while I step down off this soapbox...............

I think this picture says it all :shock: ...and if you can't see what's wrong with it, then forget about it.

No this is not "right wing propaganda" this is not edited.

God help us all.

I'm gong fishing while I still can...Make your voice heard. Obama has allot of favors to pay back and we are in for a ride. let's hope or right to fish makes it through it.

Attachments

• salute.jpg
    salute.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 141
I guess they can hire the people that can't fish any more to enforce the no fishing law. Catch me if you can.
WTF, He is also trying to reach a world treaty regarding public ownership of firearms. All under the radar of course.

:roll: Forest Gump for president :(

Back