Flag pole for pulpit

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L

Reaction score
I have a 2012 2320 SE, I cannot find anything to go onto my bow rail on my pulpit. I think the dia. is 2 inches and everything I find at West marine goes up to 1 1/2. Am I looking for the wrong item? Anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance..

FWIW I find the pulpit to be the LAST place I would ever want a flag, burgee, or pennant to be flying from ... it blocks your view and IMHO is a huge safety issue!

Really. I flew a flag from my old 27 Tiara Pursuit for 20 plus years and never had a problem. Why would there be a problem flying same from my new 25 Pilot Hse?

jnicholasjr":2qu54t83 said:
Really. I flew a flag from my old 27 Tiara Pursuit for 20 plus years and never had a problem. Why would there be a problem flying same from my new 25 Pilot Hse?
Because the pulpit is right smack dab in the lower (w/out flag) to middle (w/ flag) of your view out the pilothouse window. On your Tiara, you were probably running from a helm station on a bridge deck, well above the plane of the pulpit. Parkers tend to run bow high and ... to me ... it puts the pulpit-mounted flag dead smack in the middle of your forward view. But, to each their own ...

Back