• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Parker 21 SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbstilwell

Reaction score
2005 Parker 21 SE, open bow, t-top with rod holders. This boat has been a good one for me, but it's time to set her free:

150 4 stroke Yamaha, 1400 hours, which is nothing on these motors, runs like a sewing machine.
Boat is clean, mostly gets used on the lake.
2018 Garmin 742XS
New batteries
Trailer rebuilt in 2017
VHF radio, music radio, speakers, under gunwale lights, flood lights
Recently recovered leaning post

Pictures to come soon, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. They are great boats, hard to beat!

I am in NC and asking $26K. I don't need rid of it, ridiculous offers will be met with similar response.

Attachments

• 17EEF0A2-64A1-4CBF-A932-1A1340912B02.jpeg
    17EEF0A2-64A1-4CBF-A932-1A1340912B02.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 370
2005 Parker 21 SE, open bow, t-top with rod holders. This boat has been a good one for me, but it's time to set her free:

150 4 stroke Yamaha, 1400 hours, which is nothing on these motors, runs like a sewing machine.
Boat is clean, mostly gets used on the lake.
2018 Garmin 742XS
New batteries
Trailer rebuilt in 2017
VHF radio, music radio, speakers, under gunwale lights, flood lights
Recently recovered leaning post

Pictures to come soon, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. They are great boats, hard to beat!

I am in NC and asking $26K. I don't need rid of it, ridiculous offers will be met with similar response.
Still for sale?

Back