Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noahs_Ark

Reaction score
Anyone going? I heard/saw Parker will have a boat there... I plan on going on Friday, and will take some photos of that 34.

CP,

Wow, the 34 is awesome, pictures will not do this boat justice. I think they can still work on a few things, but great job. I looked at a lot of boats at the show and at the end of the day PARKER is it. The 34 makes you feel like your at home sitting in your living room, not wanting to leave the nice Air conditioned pilot house (it was 88F outside). Brad, from Central Marine trailered it down from St. Petersburg using a 350. He was telling me how great it handles and gets on plane. WOT was 54mph, I guess Parker's are fast after all. The price at first was a shock, but after seeing what some of the other boats are going for in that size range, the priced is not a shock. The picture with the quads is what I'm glad a Parker does not need.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 196
I got the same picture. That 34 is a sure beauty. She had the air blowing, which felt good during that mid day heat.

Have to add another 50k for the quads. That price only shows twin, and at 50k that is about right for two. Not boat show takes you to almost half a million. wow. i got my 25 for 35k.
No complaints, just an observation.

Back