Forward bilge pump location

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello just purchased a 2007 2310 wa. looking for info on location and possible pictures of forward bilge pump there is a small hatch just outside cabin door possible location? There is also a switch in panel marked forward bilge. :roll: :roll:

It would most likely be located under the hatch you described. Or possibly check your Vberth for another access hatch.

Based on another active thread it sounds like Parker stopped putting forwards bilges in there 23 models around the 2005 and newer years. You may not have a forward bilge, and the switch could be an unused switch.

I will not get to my boat til next week just droped it off to get trim tilt motor the hatch just inside the cabin has a 360 pump and float switch you will see it if you have it

No pump no wires 3/4 drain tube comes in from bow. 3/4 tube heads out to stern. Just a big empty hole down to keel. Would have made a great storage area if hatch was bigger! also nothing under berth storage lockers.

I have a 2310 and my forward bilge pump in located at the bottom of an access hatch that is located on the inside steep of the v-birth. It has a discharge line that goes up and through the starboard storage compartment and thru the hull in the middle between the starboard bow and beam. I am going down to the boat this weekend and get you a photo if still needed. The electric also if snaked down through that starboard storage compartment and into the bilge.

My boat was built in November 1999. I purchased it in June 2009 from the original owner and replaced the engine with brand new Yamaha 250 in July 2011. I just searched my old photos and did find some original photos of the bilge pump when I first bought it. The location is under the interior step as you enter the cabin. You can see there is an added thickness like a piece of wood that was fiberglassed over when the boat was built. I am very pleased with my boat and have been out 60 miles from the Delaware coast with her. She has a 21 degree dead rise and handles the ocean very well. My only complaint with the boat is the fish locker in the pilot house deck, it drains out the front and never clears all of the water out. Drives me crazy. It should have been drained from the rear. See the photos below. let me know if you need anything else, I have done a lot of playing with my boat. Good luck with your new boat and welcome to the Parker family. Where are you located?

Attachments

• DSCN3736.JPG
    DSCN3736.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN3737.JPG
    DSCN3737.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN3987-1.JPG
    DSCN3987-1.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN3984-1.JPG
    DSCN3984-1.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 417
^ I was going to go out and take a photo, but my 1996 2110 WA looks exactly like yours... mounted on a block below the hatch that is the step to the cabin area and drains through the starboard area under the berth. I also have a switch on the electrical panel marked 'Fwd Bilge Pump'.

Yes I am wired to the switch panel with a spring loaded toggle. It is always on, even when the main power os turned off. The toggle allows for remote activation without the float switch.

Walt
We are located in South River Marshfield Ma.
Could you also measure size of step and size of hatch?
If its the same as mine 2007 2310 I think we will cut in a hatch and ck it out.
Thanks.

Ray,

Sorry for the delay. I have been working on my boat all weekend and got out this afternoon for a few hours. Her are the photos with measurements for you to determine if you can cut a hatch.

Walt

Attachments

• Hatch Overview.JPG
    Hatch Overview.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 368
  • height from step to sill.JPG
    height from step to sill.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 368
  • Step Height.JPG
    Step Height.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Step Top.JPG
    Step Top.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 368
  • Wide step.JPG
    Wide step.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 368
  • Discharge hose into under cushion storage.JPG
    Discharge hose into under cushion storage.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 368
Thanks great pictures. I will measure this weekend. Hopefully in water by next Sunday!! Still on stands in driveway ran out of bottom paint sunday afternoon 5pm OMG 1 qt short :( :(

Ray,

While you have her high and dry, you may want to consider purchasing paint for the lower unit and paint it as well. The 2310 is very heavy in the stern and as a result when I have a full tank of gas (150 gallons) the bottom of my engine is still in the water. So I paint the bottom of the engine to prevent any growth of barnacles. You need to use an aluminum underwater paint, I use Interlux Trilux 33 spray paint, one can per lower unit.

Walt

Back