From SW Florida

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowman

Reaction score
While surfing the web I found your site. Was a member of the original Parker Forum. After it dissolved I mainly followed the Florida Sportsman Forum with occasional visits to the Hull Truth. Glad to finally find you. I reside in Englewood, FL from October 1 to late May fishing the Gulf waters up to 30 miles off shore in my 21se. Spend my summers in the Adirondacks (Saranac Lake, NY). Look forward to participating in your discussions.

Welcome back :)

What engine are you running? I have the 200HPDI and was wondering how much fuel you have left after running 30 miles offshore?

I have the OX66 Saltwater Series two stroke 200HP. I could have gone with the 4 stroke for 5 grand more but figured I could buy a lot of gas for $5,000. The boat was packaged with the motor at a decent price. I average 2 miles per gallon so a 60 mile round trip burns 30 gallons. I only run that far when the seas are down to two feet or less which happens in the Gulf. I also run with a second boat for safety reasons and have at least one additional fisherman on board to defray the cost of gas and oil. On days when the seas are two to three I'll venture out alone up to 15 miles. Three to 4 foot seas I hug the shore. Anything more then that I stick to the Intercoastal.

Back