• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Pilot house front windows

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazycarl7

Reaction score
I am selling a set of Pilothouse front opening windows. They are brand new. never installed. If interested shoot me message. Looking to get $600. thanks

im in Maryland. I will ship them if interested. may be expensive but im sure we can work it out. I will also take pictures later today

What type?
Diamand Seaglaze or Wynn??

Which model? 2120,2320,2520,2530. They are all different.

I think the OP is selling windows that came out of a C-Hawk and not a Parker. I could be wrong though.

GoodChance":3qjd8xky said:
I think the OP is selling windows that came out of a C-Hawk and not a Parker. I could be wrong though.

FYI, These windows are brand new and never came out of anything. They are the exact same windows that are in the older parkers. The exact same! Know your facts

Sorry CC. There is another guy on THT who was trying to sell a POS C-Hawk. I think that he has been unsuccessful and is now likely parting out the boat.

GoodChance":ibxystpc said:
Sorry CC. There is another guy on THT who was trying to sell a POS C-Hawk. I think that he has been unsuccessful and is now likely parting out the boat.

You must mean the C-hawk I bought for 5k that you said was an amazing deal, then offered me 1k for it when i had to sell it? I sold that POS for 4500 and kept all the electronics and the replacement windows. Your offer of 1k was a little low. Do yourself a favor, and stop posting on any of my ads. The windows are sold.

So I was right.

Same guy. The windows are for a c-hawk and not a Parker.

You should have been honest about this up-front. The cut-out for a C-hawk window is different than the cutout for a Parker window. These windows would not fit a Parker.

Glad you sold the windows though. And hopefully you will stop blaming others for the boat you bought.

Just returned from picking up the windows. As CrazyCarl7 said, brand new windows for older Parker (mine is a 1994). Perfect replacements for my leaky windows. No only are they new but Carl was kind enough to knock off some $$$ for my gas expense driving down to pick them up. I'm in NJ and decided to make a day out of it and went from Carl's house to Baltimore (only about 15 minutes away). Spent the morning in the Inner Harbor and the afternoon at Fort McHenry. Great trip.

Thanks Carl, I couldn't have asked for anything better than the deal we made. I felt like I won an auction on ebay, but this was even better. :D

IrishAyes":4g74uucb said:
Just returned from picking up the windows. As CrazyCarl7 said, brand new windows for older Parker (mine is a 1994). Perfect replacements for my leaky windows. No only are they new but Carl was kind enough to knock off some $$$ for my gas expense driving down to pick them up. I'm in NJ and decided to make a day out of it and went from Carl's house to Baltimore (only about 15 minutes away). Spent the morning in the Inner Harbor and the afternoon at Fort McHenry. Great trip.

Thanks Carl, I couldn't have asked for anything better than the deal we made. I felt like I won an auction on ebay, but this was even better. :D

See, im not such a bad guy afterall! :D Glad to hear you had a great day! Enjoy the windows!

Back