Furthest trip in Ocean to date in my 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksdad

Reaction score
It's not that I am afraid so much as I hate getting seasick and generally don't enjoy being eaten by sharks.

That being said it was just too darn nice yesterday and a buddy and I ran out 12 miles or so to a wreck for some flounder fishing. Absolutely picture perfect day. Managed 3 keepers up to 20" and had a blast. The boat ran great as we were able to do 30mph the entire ride out and about 28 coming in. What a treat being able to shut the motor off drifting and not worrying about rocks or other boats or bridges!

As a small bonus we found a huge piece of a wreck in 60-70' of water that came to within 20' of the surface. Really impressive on the fishfinder.

Gotta love the 23SE. Just a great all around boat and

jacksdad":174xkavh said:
It's not that I am afraid so much as I hate getting seasick and generally don't enjoy being eaten by sharks.

Gotta love the 23SE. Just a great all around boat and
OMG! His post just ended in an unfinished sentence ... he must have been eaten :shock: !

hahaha, sorry client walked in....

anyways was saying you have to love a boat that is so efficient and does so many things competently. I lust after a Grady 230 or Reg. 23FS but for 2 to 3 times the cost I really wouldn't be reaping much tangible benefit.

Now I have determined that for only $20k I could pick up an extra 1 cu ft of storage on the boat (switching to 4 stroke) but that's a bit much right now.

Back