Fwd Bilge

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpwoodle

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question about the Fwd bilge pump. I was testing all the pumps and switches on my new to me 2310 and when I turned the fwd bilge on I didn't here anything running. My question is if I want to change this pump out, where is it at and how do I get to it? Thanks in advance!

There are two hatches when you walk down in the cuddy. One to the left and one to the right. They are just storage. I could not find any kind of access point. I guess I will keep looking. Thanks.

Just a follow up. Talked with one of the engineers at Parker and was told that not all 2310s have fwd bilge pumps. If you have an opening hatch in front of the cabin door or down in the cabin then you most likely have a pump. If you do not have an opening hatch then you probably don't have a fwd bilge pump. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Just a idea........... Have you looked at the back of the switch to see if any wires are hooked to it that would lead to a pump?

It may just be a "Empty" switch so to speak.

Back