• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

game on boat for sale MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION 2520 DV PARKER

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gameon2000parker

Reaction score
IM SELLING A 2000 2520 DV PARKER PILOTHOUSE HAD BOAT PRICED AT 28500 ,MUST SELL NEW PRICE IS 23500 ,THIS IS A STEAL. BOAT HAS 7.4 VOLVO PENTA I/O WITH DUAL PROP VOLVO PENTA OUTDRIVE. BOAT HAS FULL ELECTRONICS NOT EVEN 8 MONTHS OLD. MOTOR HAS ONLY 600 HRS AND ENGINE HAS EVERYHING PRATICALLY NEW .THIS BOAT IS A VERY NICE LOOKING FISHING MACHINE YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL.....FOR MORE DETAILS 813 965 6512. ARMANDO . HAD PICS POSTED ON SITE A MONTH AGO SCROLL ON SITE TO SEE PICS.HATE TO SELL... :(

Good deal!!

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=7206

30280002_157.jpg

I’m interested in the boat, but what would it cost to ship it out to Santa Cruz, California?? Any idea? I currently own a 97 2310 WA and I’m looking for more protection from the weather.

there is different shipping companys that could do it for you, i can check around. this boat is a nice boat . im really taking a hit on this boat, but i must sell... :( any questions contact me at 813 965 6512.... thank you armando..

Hi,
I had a 2520 XL MV shipped from the Florida Keys approximately one year ago.
It came on the shippers trailer and when it got here(San Pedro, CA) we took it off his and put it on mine.
It cost me $3300. It was not without it's trauma but the boat showed up in the same condition as it left FL (I think,I've been working on it since it got here).
I used a website called U-Ship to get pricing on the haul.
Good luck. Looks to be a better deal than I got but mine is a diesel.

Peter

gameon,

any interest in a swap/trade?

im looking to move a 1985 mako with 2006 etec power. new tank.

Hey fliboi21
The boat isn't currently on the market due to the fact that like every other person on this site, we don’t want any other boat but a parker now. We’re not really sure if we want to step up to a cabin but if we find the right boat, and we need to sell ours, we’ll put it up for sale on this site first. We’re one of six parkers in our harbor and people are always coming down to the boat asking if she’s for sale.

Back