Glassing in a front seat?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie

Reaction score
I have a 1995 21 DV CC. I love my boat. The problem is, we have a 2 year old and another one on the way. This boat just does not have a lot of creature comforts for the the family. Mainly seating. My boat has an open bow. Would it be possible to glass in front seating. If so, what would be an estimated cost to have a professional do something like this? Attached are two photos. The first picutre is an example of what I want to do and the second picture is my current set up. Thoughts?

Attachments

• fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 364
  • bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 364
The finish work to match is the key element that will probably be several times over what the raw construction cost would be. The advantage is you want to have any to sway you is that you can allow a lot of the seat tops to be across the flare which helps save on deck space. A lot also depends on the vertical height from the deck on your boat versus the pictured example. The vertical height is normally around 14 to 16 inches for the face partisan. So first check that out, as it appears that the example is a larger or deeper boat.

When talking about the bean bag chair types, those actually work well to keep small children put with the wrap around feature while under way too.

Back