Hello and Greetings from Cape Cod and a 2520XL user.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Parker folks,
My boss just bought a 2520XL, a 2003 model with a single Yamaha 225-4stroke. We are a research company, and will be using the boat for survey work (and of course, the occasional wreck dive/fishing trip/general amusement). We bought the boat south of Boston, and haven't gotten it into the water yet, but we sea-trialed it, and loved it. 18 knots in a nasty 3-4' following sea, and it didn't pound.

Anyhow, just registered to see what other folks are doing with their Parkers. I'm excited to get working on it this winter. We'll be making a simple-to-swap work table on the port side, swapping out the captain's chair and jumpseat for the table and computer rack/storage.

Glad to see you check in here. Hope you plan to post some pics of the projects you do. There are a lot of truely creative and talented people here, and they are a real help.

Again welcome aboard from next door in RI. :)

Welcome aboard Sparky!

As you cruise through the "Projects" area you will notice that our forum members like to share project ideas (complete with photos). :wink:

Feel free to add to the CP knowledge-base as you make that 2520XL yours! 8)

welcome.gif
Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

Greetings Sparky ... from me on Cape Ann to you on Cape Cod :D !

DaleH":16geimi1 said:
welcome.gif
Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

Greetings Sparky ... from me on Cape Ann to you on Cape Cod :D !
Howdy. We do a lot of work up in the Gloucester area, although not much this year. I spent quite a bit of time rolling around in the harbor during the dredging project up there for the outfall. January in Gloucester... fun.

Porkchunker":2u1tn0k5 said:
Dale keeps beating me to my signature welcome.

You travel so much that Dale has to keep your tradition alive! :)

Sadly that is true. I spend the first week of Oct in LA. The next two weeks in Hawaii on my 25th wedding anniversary. The next three weeks in LA, Boston, and back to LA. I'm home now and it looks like I've got no travel until mid Jan. Time to go to the CBBT.

And...during all that travel, Dale surpassed me in post-count. I'm now in a lowly 3rd place.

Dave

aka

Back