Hello, from a new (to me) Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I picked up my 2009 2520XL about two weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself. I have been on the site many times while looking for a new boat. I am from Southern Maine and keep my boat moored in Wells Harbor. Looking forward to many years of boating fun with her. I had a 19' CC prior to this, so it's definitely a step up in size. The boss (my wife) really likes the boat too, her favorite features being the cabin and the electric head. Happy wife goes a long way towards boating fun.

Welcome, this is a great site....yes a happy wife always helps out especially while customizing your rig! Congrats and enjoy.

Tanker":gkhd08ai said:
I am from Southern Maine and keep my boat moored in Wells Harbor. Looking forward to many years of boating fun with her.
Dang it all ... why didn't you buy it WEEKS ago and post this BEFORE I went on vacation up (down?) to Wells, ME not just last week! I could have joined you for a cruise!

OK, just so that you know the rules around here!

file.php

This is about all I have for pics so far. Pulling in to pick up my wife and daughter for the first ride.

Attachments

• parker5 (800x600).jpg
    parker5 (800x600).jpg
    199 KB · Views: 107
Very nice boat Tanker. She looks nicely rigged too. I wish I had that port side opening front window. It was the one option I wanted on my used 2120 that I didn't get. I decided to buy anyway because it had all the other must have ones I wanted and I'd maybe add the window later. I found out that buying it was $800 vs about $350 as an add on option. I just can't understand why anyone would buy one of these Sport Cabins new and not add that option when it's only another $350? Good luck with her, she a beauty!

Back