Hello from Baltimore Maryland.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Buying my first Parker and it is a 2820 XLD Sport Cabin. They started building it on April 10th. The dealer said that they should get it by June 10th, then they need a week or two so they can install the electronics. I hope to have it no later than July 1st. I have a question. Has anyone on here done a tour of the factory in Beaufort, SC? If so, how do I register to do that? I would like to take a ride down there and see my boat being made one day.

Buying my first Parker and it is a 2820 XLD Sport Cabin. They started building it on April 10th. The dealer said that they should get it by June 10th, then they need a week or two so they can install the electronics. I hope to have it no later than July 1st. I have a question. Has anyone on here done a tour of the factory in Beaufort, SC? If so, how do I register to do that? I would like to take a ride down there and see my boat being made one day.
Hey Matthew, welcome to ClassicParker, and congrats on your 2820! This may be 'dated' info with Parker's new ownership, (don't know, so may still be their MO), but I can tell you how Parker's provided tours when I called them for a factory tour a few years ago. At the time, Parker themselves would not provide the tour, nor would they schedule one. They would forward your contact information to the closest Parker dealership, Starling Marine in Morehead City, and Starling was supposed to contact you, and arrange for them to provide a tour/sales-pitch.... If that's still the procedure then a tour/sale-pitch would not benefit them in your case since you already 'bought' your boat.... I won't take this opportunity to bash Starling again, (I've done so many times here on CP! ☺), but will say I hope the new Parker will accommodate your request for a tour, and that they will schedule and conduct one themselves, and not include Starling. (To your advantage)....

Back