Hello from Florida!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fathom

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've enjoyed browsing/researching/admiring others Parkers for over a year now and thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

I've read a lot of valuable information from DaleH, Megabyte, Warthog and many, many others. I'm looking at downsizing into a 2520XL, possibly in the next few months. I currently operate a dive charter using a 28ft Albin, which has been a great boat, but looking for a boat that I could trailer and well, Parker's are phenomenal!

Anyhoo, thought I'd say hi and ill be posting a question or two and appreciate any and all feedback.

Cheers,
Brandon

Welcome aboard. I have a 25 and think it would make a great dive boat. Good choice.

Fathom":37v52vn0 said:
I currently operate a dive charter using a 28ft Albin, which has been a great boat, but looking for a boat that I could trailer and well, Parker's are phenomenal!
Brandon:

... wanna do a trade?

Thanks twoboaters! I completely agree.

DaleH, appreciate the offer, you have an amazing boat, but I'm being extremely picky for my next boat. I've read that you're interested in Albins and they sure are some great boats!

Fathom,

The one thing I would look at is the power. I had a 23ft with a 250hp on it and when I would put more then four dives with gear on board, it was really hard to push that weight around. Yes, the boat will move, but it will have a hard time doing it. Parker boats are great dive boats, but a bit under powered. Look for one with a 300hp at the very least.

Back