Hello from New Orleans

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircoastie

Reaction score
Cool site!!! My wife and I bought our first Parker, a 2320, last year in Florida. I am in the Coast Guard and currently stationed on the gulf coast. We regularly fish out of Venice, LA, about 70 miles south of New Orleans. It is home to some of the best yellow fin tuna fishing I have ever seen. We love our boat, fish it hard, and hope to own it forever! I look forward to meeting many of you all.

Tavis

Welcome to ClassicParker Tavis!

Those of us in New England who are lookin out the window at a classic Nor'easter on St Patrick's Day are extremely jealous of you guys down in the Gulf who can fish all year 'round. :cry: :cry: However we don't generally have as many coastal storms as you do either. 8)

If you've spent any time lookin' around here, you already know that we thrive on photos, and participation by "all hands". So pull up a keyboard and show us your Parker

P.S. - Thanks for your service in the Coast Guard.

YEAH!...What he said.....PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES!!!
Welcome Aboard,no matter where your home port is, you always have plenty in common with the folks here. Capt.Guy :)

Back