Hello, I want to be a Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVF21221

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Howard, and I want to be a Parker owner lol.
Maybe soon, I made 2 offers on boats after long drives from my house (wife loves it) but did not work out. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm. I should know next week. Fingers crossed. Oh, and I still need to sell my current boat (at least I got my proirities straight, Parker first then sell other boat) or I'm nuts.

But seriously, I have been reading alot of the posts and finding alot of great information, thanks for the site!

Thats the way to do it. Always better to be a 2 boat owner than not a boater at all. At least thats what I tend to do.

Welcome aboard!
Check the classifieds here and maybe you will find just what you are looking for. :wink:

Congratulations!
You do know that photos are a requirement, don't you? :D

I was a 2 boat owner once...
Once the weather broke and spring got here, the little one sold quickly.

Yes, I do know photos are a requirement, I will post plenty. The seller had some on Boattrader but has pulled them down since I signed the agreement to buy. Very soon lol

And Mega, you may see me spring season below the bridge.

We picked up a 2005 2520XL with twin 150's this fall and enjoyed another nice day of blackfishing today in NJ. I just can't wait to the next time we can wash down the boat without the water freezing as we hose down.

YOU WILL LOVE IT! Great Boat!

Getting close. I decided to have a professional haul the boat for me. He will hook up on Monday and is scheduled to be back Wed. I will get some pics and winterize the engines before a quick nap until spring season.

She's here!
I think she will be covered in snow tomorrow so I will get some pics this weekend. She is also very dirty from the trip. (not sure if my hose is froze) lol.
Now I need to figure everything out, but thats why I have you guys!!!!

DSC_0006.jpg

2nd try

A quick one before the snow!!!!

Back