Hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

araiderfreak

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Ken. I purchased a 1994 2520 XLMV Desiel Parker last May and love it. Had it up and down the California coast fishing everything from Tuna to Sturgeon.

So here is the question. Mine has 3 fuel tanks, 47, 95 then another 47 gallon. One of the 47s started leaking and I cant get the scamatics from Parker. They no longer have them due to their computers crashing years back. I have one of a 1997 with a single 95 gallon tank. The thing is its a lot different. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appretiated.

Thanks again Ken

Welcome Ken! Capt Kevin, aka 'Megabyte', has a gas OB w/ twin extra saddle tanks. But the location of the in-deck inspection port should give you the location of the rear of the tank. You should be able to sneak a tape measure in their to grab the edges and determine its layout/config.

Ken,

I can't help you much with your fuel tank issue, but I did want to welcome you to the site. We are fairly new to the Parker family as well, but love the boat and the info we have garnered on here. Good Luck! CR

Back