Hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajaandy

Reaction score
Hey there. Just joined today and thought I'd take some time to introduce myself. I'm Andy, and I own an '03 Parker 2530 rigged with dual 225 Yamaha's and a Tower by Pacific Yacht Towers. Boat name WET-O's. I'm in SoCal, Sandy Eggo area. Love to fish inshore, offshore, bay, you name it. Just love being on the water and love my Parker. Hope to get some good tips and tricks, maybe even share some. (If I can ever come up with any!)

Attachments

• WET-O's (768 x 576).jpg
    WET-O's (768 x 576).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 253
Thanks for the welcome. I really like my 2530. Love the extra cabin room, especially if we go overnight/offshore with three or four anglers. Two in the forward bunk, one on the side bunk and one at the helm. Works out nice. And its nice to have that big cabin when it gets snotty outside. Everybody is inside and dry.

Bryan 2530":ihlrbe3y said:
Sweet rig!!!!!

Welcome, you NEED to post some pics of that girl here..........

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2162

Love that thread! I need to get some "on the water" pics of my baby. I've got a lot of on board pics, but love those shots of the boat doing what it does best... Need to make an arrangement next time I go buddy boating. Thanks for sharing that thread. I've already learned a thing or two about the various ways to rig a 2530 just from looking at those pics.

Back