Hellow from Calabash

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calabash-SC

Reaction score
Great site been reading for several years I think even before Parker shut down there site. I had a Sportcraft 27 when I moved here but found out quickly that I needed a sharper entry and something that was trailerable. The 2320 seems to have fit the bill very well. Still would rather have 2/150s as we have to go out quite a ways here but the 250 has been faultless. A really good fishing machine.

John

Attachments

• 2320 Parker.jpg
    2320 Parker.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,086
Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

Sweet hull! Love that windlass too.

Welcome,

I'm outta Southport. What do you fish for and where?

FishFactory, 3 yrs ago I kept my old boat at end of FishFactory Rd at South Harbour. Right now it is in Little River til next week. I will be trailering it to Southport or Georgetown next month. I usually fish Atlantic Ledge + - 15 miles. I like the tower and 18 fathom. Usually fish for bottomfish or troll for anything but kings. When ever I can I go to the Oal Island dinner Fridays. Do you attend there meetings??

John

Ha! small world.

Guess where my boat name and name here come from! We have a small rental house beside Wildlife Bait and Tackle. You eat there?

Don't know about OI Diner? Wazz up with Friday nights there? Only time we go to Island is for Carolina BBQ. You a member of Oak Island Fishing Club? The're a lot of hard core fishermen there.

We seldom go past the Horseshoe. And yes, we're one of the boats out at daylight looking for pogies to further the fine SE North Carolina tradition of live bait fishing for kings. Although we've caught cobia, sailfish, dolphin, and blackfin tuna as "by-catch" 8)

Sweet boat. I used to live in Surfside Beach SC while I was in school. We used to run up to calabash on Sundays for food :D

Welcome to the site and the "On-Line Parker Owner's Manual." :D :D :D

Twin F-150s would weigh in at about 900 lbs...a lot of weight that may push the scuppers below the waterline.

There is someone here that did a repower to twin F-150s on a 25' hull. Maybe he can tell us how the boat sits at rest.

Back