Help with windows for a 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddylove

Reaction score
I have a 1995 Parker 2520 looking to replace the two front windows. Looking for any suggestions or where I could buy them. Thank you.

Not sure who made the windows for that boat, probably Taylor Made. Doesn't matter, though, because the original window manufacturer no longer has the pattern. I'm a marine surveyor, have a claim on a big 2010 Sea Ray. Taylor Made just laughed when I called them....

Ocean Dynamics in Miami can replace any window on any boat. But they are very $$$ for small jobs.
305.770.1800 oceandynamics.com

Folks, what is wrong with your windows? I have a 1996 with no issues that I know of.

Folks, what is wrong with your windows? I have a 1996 with no issues that I know of.
Both of my windows are showing evidence of water intrusion between the glass laminate layers- it looks like a milky white film that is inside the glass itself. It’s a bit annoying to look through. You can see a bit of it in the picture below. 03C2D677-3DE6-4BBF-AAA0-63496AFF547D.jpeg

Additionally, on the stbd side opening window, I have corrosion issues where the stainless latches that secure the window shut are mounted to the aluminum frame. The aluminum has become weak enough where I’m afraid the latches will break the lip of the frame when dogged down.

Neither of these are critical yet, but they’re on the “down the road” list.

Not sure who made the windows for that boat, probably Taylor Made. Doesn't matter, though, because the original window manufacturer no longer has the pattern. I'm a marine surveyor, have a claim on a big 2010 Sea Ray. Taylor Made just laughed when I called them....

Ocean Dynamics in Miami can replace any window on any boat. But they are very $$$ for small jobs.
305.770.1800 oceandynamics.com
I too have had issues with Taylor-Made. When I got through to a 'live' rep, she denied that the windows were even Taylor-Made. I explained it was well-known that Taylor-Made supplied the side windows for Parker pilothouse boats; she still denied they were their windows. I emailed her photos of the windows, and included close-ups of the Taylor-Made logo etched into the glass. She still denied they were Taylor-Made. It seemed like she was reading from a 'script'.... Anyway, I have posted Youtube videos about this experience; it's almost comical.

Back