high amp curcut breaker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam3

Reaction score
does any one know what size high amp circut breaker goes between the battery switch and the main breaker panel mine was not mounted correct got wet rusted I cant read it and it gets warm when I run my wash down and shuts the panel down for a few minutes its in a 2310

thanx I just ordered a 50 after talking to a mechanic he said it was probably a 40 but 50 would be fine because the panel has breakers for every thing. made sence to me

I m hoping to put in fri I here the schoolies are in when do they open up this year

Did you launch week of the 9th? Newburyport Marinas generally don't open until ~May 20th. I'm almost ready, always seem to be doing upgrades.

Is it the same length of season at the Cove? I don't like getting kicked out on October 15th, I would go until November 15th if they let me.

he lets us in as soon as the docks are in usualy around the first of may and he starts shuting down on the 15 of oct but you can usualy get a few more weeks you just move in as he takes the docks the power and water get shut off pretty quik

I was at the bason 5 yrs ago with my striper cove has dock hands til 8 every night the docks are much nicer and great facilitys and the people are great to the current is also staiter on for getting into your slip and the slips are much wider but he is more expensive its worth it come on buy if you want im there Thursday thru sun almost every week give me a call 978-302 3837 il show you around

Back