Holy Snow Storm

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now how would you feel after all that shoveling and snow blowing a local fire depart came and plowed all that snow right back on your driveway. I live across the street from a fire department. they see me shoveling and this idiot comes in a truck with a plow and fills my driveway again. Plenty of room next to the driveway but decides to plow all the snow in my driveway and drive off.... WTF!!!! Took pics and have videos of this idiot in action. Made complaint and left it as is... Sorry but had to get it out of my system...

Few pictures from the storm

Attachments

• BLIZZARD 1.JPG
    BLIZZARD 1.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 314
  • BLIZZARD 2.JPG
    BLIZZARD 2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 314
  • BLIZZARD 3.JPG
    BLIZZARD 3.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 314
  • BLIZZARD 4.JPG
    BLIZZARD 4.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 196
  • BLIZZARD 5.JPG
    BLIZZARD 5.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 314
Yikes!
I would hate to have to move all that by hand, and since I don't own a snowblower... :shock:

ohhhh I moved it all by hand. My father inlaw was finally able to show up around 2 in the afternoon on Saturday and I was able to clean up the ends of my drive way with his snow blower, but I shoveled from 7:30 Friday night until about midnight, and then from 6:30 Saturday morning until about 3:30 Saturday afternoon.
Then had to shovel the roof yesterday for 3 hours because we are getting heavy rains today.

I AM SHOT!!!!!

Aruba cant come soon enough!!!! 8)

One thing I do not understand about snow removal. The weather channel shows people in say Buffalo shoveling 3 foot of snow. Have they never heard of a plow or snow blower? I live in Western Maryland and have about a 100 yard + driveway on the side of a hill. I have a 55 HP New Holland tractor with a 9' power angle blade on the front and an 8' blade on the rear three point. If we get real snow I put the 8' PTO snowblower on the rear. Why are people not prepared?

Not aiming this at anyone here on the site, just curious after watching the weather and hearing about how people are socked in.

PressureRelief":1n6hwn15 said:
One thing I do not understand about snow removal. The weather channel shows people in say Buffalo shoveling 3 foot of snow. Have they never heard of a plow or snow blower? I live in Western Maryland and have about a 100 yard + driveway on the side of a hill. I have a 55 HP New Holland tractor with a 9' power angle blade on the front and an 8' blade on the rear three point. If we get real snow I put the 8' PTO snowblower on the rear. Why are people not prepared?

Not aiming this at anyone here on the site, just curious after watching the weather and hearing about how people are socked in.

I line on the shore in CT as you can see in my pics space is extremely limited, there are no such things as barns or big garages where I live so with that being said I would have no where to store a tractor I actually do not have any space to keep a snow blower.
If I lived on a big piece of land I would with out a doubt have all the equipment necessary for any type of situation.

Back