How Have the Sea Deck Combing Pads Held Up ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POGE

Reaction score
As my knees get a little more time on them, i am still thinking of cock pit combing pads. How has sea Deck held up to fishing conditions ?
Would you use the standard vinyl or Sea Deck pads now that you have had them on a while now ?

Have had for 3 seasons now. Hold up great with no problems. Do not provide much cushion tho, especially where your back rests on 2 back cushion seats. I am still very happy with mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 299
One tip I should've done is adhere them as low on gunwhale as you can. Like I said on earlier post when I lean back on back jump seat I still feel bottom lip of fiberglass on my back. If I put them a half inch lower I don't think that would've been the case.

ultrasport":12w85a1g said:
One tip I should've done is adhere them as low on gunwhale as you can. Like I said on earlier post when I lean back on back jump seat I still feel bottom lip of fiberglass on my back. If I put them a half inch lower I don't think that would've been the case.
that's if ur sitting on the ground I'm guessing?

I installed mine to line up with the bottom edge so I would not get roll over if people dragged their foot over the top edge of the gunnel pulling on the top of the comming pad leaving some space at the top like 1/4 inch or so

Attachments

• Yeti Back.JPG
    Yeti Back.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 289
Back