I need some parts

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking through this forum for a while but I have never posted before. I am located in Seattle and there are not really any places to get parts for my boat. There is a supposed parts dealer here but I contacted him and he said he will get his parts guy in contact with me. He did about a week later and I told him what I needed and he never responded. I dont think they deal with a lot of Parker people. Anyways, I am looking for the little plastic shims that go under the captains seat. The seat is really wobbly without it. Does anybody know of a place online to buy parts like this? Or recommend a dealer that will ship pieces? I have a 2007 Parker 2520XL if that makes any difference on the little piece for the seat. If I cant find anything I could probably just make something to fit but would like to replace with the actual part if possible. Thanks everybody

Thanks for the tip on the manufacturer, I just figured Parker made the seats. I sent them an email asking if I can order those pieces.

Parker makes boats, but individual parts such as seats, windows, deck hatches, hardware, and electrical items are sourced from various marine suppliers.
Parker then finishes the collection of various parts into finished boats.

Some items such as t-tops, canvas items, railings, and pipe work are manufactured by independent local small businesses under contract with Parker.
Because not everyone has a Parker dealer close to them, some of the larger dealers offer parts online, or in some cases a call direct to the factory can put you in touch with what you need.
If you do call the factory, have your hull identification number (HIN) in hand as suppliers do change from time to time.

Finally, you have another resource right here... the ClassicParker user base.
If you are looking for a part, chances are someone here has discovered where to source that part. :wink:

Similar to that piece, here is a photo of the broken part that came out

Attachments

• rps20141024_120553.jpg
    rps20141024_120553.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 203
The one that broke on mine was white, I emailed Robin and she sent me a few replacements.
The replacements were black in color but they fit. This was many years ago, and I'm not sure you have the same chair as me. (manufacturer).
I'd call the factory and inquire.

Back