I'm Back!!! just pulled the trigger on a 2021 2100cc DV Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgevazquez

Reaction score
I sold my 2000 21' SE about three years ago and my wife and kids have been missing it. The wife finally said I want a boat and I wand one now! She could care less about the ridiculous prices since covid started and the used ones were just as bad. So like the title said I'm back! the Only difference is I went with the 21 degree vs the SE 14 degree. Ill post some pictures when she's delivered in 2-3 weeks, Its good to be back in the Parker family.

I sold my 2000 21' SE about three years ago and my wife and kids have been missing it. The wife finally said I want a boat and I wand one now! She could care less about the ridiculous prices since covid started and the used ones were just as bad. So like the title said I'm back! the Only difference is I went with the 21 degree vs the SE 14 degree. Ill post some pictures when she's delivered in 2-3 weeks, Its good to be back in the Parker family.
Congrats on the new boat!... It sounds like your wife and mine may be related, at least genetically! Look forward to seeing the pics of your new Parker....

Congrats! Like you, I have a 2021 2100 dv cc coming in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing pics and interested in any mods that you have planned. Mods planned here are a custom fabricated very small foot print ttop (I fly fish so the Parker top was much too large), Minnkota Terrova 36 volt, TM lithium batteries in the console, moving starting batteries to gain aft storage space and some still TBD tackle storage. The 2100 is replacing a just sold 2018 1801. Jealous of your location...I have a bit to wait until NJ's weather turns fishing friendly!

Back