Inshore Mahi

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkA

Reaction score
Picked this up inside of 5 miles fishing live pogies along the Beaufort shipping channel. Got another a little smaller and a couple snake kings as well.

Attachments

• resizedimage.jpg
    resizedimage.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 258
Man that's awesome. Wish I was there. Canceled my trip this past weekend due to forecast not looking that great. Still want to buddy up and get out for some of those. I heard that they were close in but didn't think that close. Congrats! Soon as I see a good weather window I'm going to try and get there. I'll PM you.

Yea, my brother was down from PA and I took the week off. Weather sucked and only half decent window I saw was last Saturday. We beat our way out the NE Rock and 14 buoy and only picked up 3. We missed a couple and lost one at the boat. It was fishable but not fun. This one was from Thursday. We originally wanted to hit the NW places but it was still rougher than we wanted to put up with riding through. Changed plans after we broke the inlet and fished about 3 hours along the buoy chain in 3-4' rollers.

I was down this past weekend and it was very snotty Sat and Sun. I ran the ocean side Saturday afternoon from the Cape to BI and am thankful for the 23DV. It was not a real pleasant trip. Can't imagine trying to fish in that.

Back