introducing myself

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clam Power

Reaction score
Ive had a parker 21 cc since 2003 as a work boat (I am a marine biologist on Long Island), love it, we beat it up more than I would my own boat, but it takes it well - I've been saving for years and after my 1965 wellcraft finally died (motor not boat) this spring I have been searching for a relpacement.

After months of searching I took my wife to our local Parker dealer and she refused to get out of the 2120 sc until I told her I would get one. We now have a new 2009 2120 sc f150 which is currently in winter storage. I wont take delivery till spring - Ive been lurking the CP site, learning as much as I can from past posts for the past several weaks. I still need to purchase a trailer and electronics and other misc things to get going and the site has been captivating and kept me up nights.

I guess I thought I should say hello since Ive been reading your posts for weeks now. I wish I new about the site before I purchased the new boat - but actually from everything I read I think I made the right choice for us anyway.

we cant wait to get out !!

Congratulations!

The 2120 is a great boat.
rock.gif

Welcome aboard and post some pics when you can.

Congratulations Clam Power! So much to think about and so much to do.

I got a 2120 5 years ago. I still feel the same way about her today as the day I took delivery.

Way To Go!

You will love this boat take your time & enjoy before doing all
kinds of stuff. Besides electronics I love the carpet in the cabin we put Commercial rubber backed matting. Coaming pads, Removed that stupid splash guard & FISH FISH FISH !!!!

" BEAN "

Congratulations Clam!
Your wife sounds to be a very smart woman. A keeper for sure! :)
Welcome aboard!

Wicked awesome intro! ... as only a boy from Boston can say it.

Does your wife have an elligible sister :?: ?

I've only had mine for a few months but it has been a wonderful few months. I'm hooking it on the truck on New Years Day and taking it to Islamorada for a week. We've had some great times already and are looking forward to many more.

Welcome to the club.

Very Very nice you will love the boat it is awesome,you will enjoy everyday of it i am sure,you must have got it from white water marine?Now will be the fun part of all the electronics and toys you can add to a Great Boat!!

I BOUGHT A NEW 2008 2320 PARKER 225HP THIS YEAR GOT A SLIP IN NEWBURYPORT MA LOVE THE BOAT GONE OUT 30 MILES NO PROBLEM

Hey Bailout welcome to the brotherhood of Parker Brothers and Sisters,this is a great and very helpful site.

Back