Just joining

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vareel

Reaction score
I am in the middle of the second season using my 2009 Parker, 2520 XL. I fish every weekend out Deale, MD and absolutely love the boat. I came to the Parker from a larger sport fish, twin screw. Boating is now much more simple. I look forward to getting advice on fishing in other parts of the country. I travel to Charleston, SC regularly and I wonder if the boat, with a modified V hull will be good for fishing down there.

Welcome you and welcome myself. I'm also a new member. Boatless at the moment but with three babies in diapers my wife says I don't have time or money for boats right now. As for fishing in Charleston with your modified v you have many great places to fish that boat. Think of it like this, if you are fishing from shore you cast out into the water and if you are fishing in a small river or creek from a boat you cast towards shore. Mankind is never satisfied with what we have or where we are. So taking this a step farther what would be ideal is if you had one little smaller boat for creek fishing and another a little larger for your 40 mile out fishing. Of course being a boatless man than gives in to the wife that is all easy to say.

Back