Just missing one

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
My driveway is starting to look like a Parker dealership, got my father inlaw's 2120 my 2320, all we need is my cousins 2530 to complete the family fleet. We were thinking with the price of fuel and everything else this year we would just tie them all together in the driveway and hang out in the yard :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2120 2320 driveway.JPG
    2120 2320 driveway.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 451
Time to get in the water, I am officiall 3 weeks behind because of that dam hurricane last August!! :evil:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2 ... going-down

blog_gasoline_price_april_2012_0.jpg

your ahead of the game from last year, i remember putting the 2530 in memorial day weekend.

Was I that late???

Edit: Yea I was, was waiting for the yamaha tech to look at the exhaust corosion, he gave me a clean bill of health.

Great pic!

I am officially already 3-weeks behind the curve. Striper season opended up two weeks ago and I was to be ready a week in advance.

Based on the amount of time I actually get to work on my turd, I am guessing I got at least another two weekends of work. Shooting to be on the water 5/19 ......... hopefully there are some fish left :(

Bryan/Mikey - I am in up in niantic. Now I just have to get her loaded and ready. In some serious flex time fishing wise. I refuse to flounder fish.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 279
Back