Just ordered my re power

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgevazquez

Reaction score
Im real excited I just ordered a f200 in line 4 yamaha for my 21se. I bought my 2000 Parker with a 2005 f225 yamaha, its showing signs of the cancer. This motor is also 100 lbs lighter.
Anyone else have an older 21se with a 200 hanging on the back?

Finally got it installed. Did the break in process for an hour today and will continue tomorrow. I used my old 4 blade power tec prop for now but I'm defiantly going to have to get a Yamaha SDS prop. The amount of prop chatter and vibration is way too much.
Ill keep you guys up dated.

Attachments

• IMG_8258.jpg
    IMG_8258.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_8259-1.jpg
    IMG_8259-1.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 287
georgevazquez":3tg8pw1u said:
Finally got it installed. Did the break in process for an hour today and will continue tomorrow. I used my old 4 blade power tec prop for now but I'm defiantly going to have to get a Yamaha SDS prop. The amount of prop chatter and vibration is way too much.
Ill keep you guys up dated.
Looks good!!Where did u order your motor from?And what kind of warrenty?

I am In the the Fl. Keys and ordered it with a local small marine mechanic. I opted for the rebate and got $1000 credit and not the 2years of Y.E.S.
I can always got it at a later time as long as I'm within the 3 year warranty period.

Back