Just purchase new 2820XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mulliganb

Reaction score
Hello,
My wife and I just purchased a 2008 2820XL and are very excited about the boat. We are going to pick it up from the dealer in a couple of weeks and keep it in the FL panhandle area. Once we take delivery, we will post a picture.

Welcome aboard mulliganb!
Photos are a must here on CP. :)
I'd be beside myself having to wait weeks to take delivery.

Welcome aboard, Mulligan B.
I'm a new Parker owner. Just bought a 2520 DV a while back. We fish out of Suwannee. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do. Some friends of ours bought a 2820 a year or so ago, and they love theirs. It just makes you feel good to own one.
Good fishing!

Hey welcome aboard I also am a new Parker owner I broght my boat in Oct. it a 2008 2320 I only been out on my boat 2 or 3 times but love it I have owned a boat for as long as I can remember and there is nothing like a Parker :lol: I am out of Delaware and we have to put are boats up for the winter but will be back out int the spring. Have fun with your boat Tom

Well I finally picked up my new 2820 XL on Tuesday, I took it out on the water today and it is an outstanding boat. I have enclosed a few picture from Tuesday.

Attachments

• IMG_2910 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2910 (Medium).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,752
  • IMG_2913 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2913 (Medium).JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,752
  • IMG_2915 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2915 (Medium).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,752
  • IMG_2918 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2918 (Medium).JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,752
  • IMG_2923 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2923 (Medium).JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,752
Incredible boat!
Congrats!

What is the stainless railing stuck in the port rod holder used for? to keep from falling over? Maybe it goes on the outboard bracket?

WoW! That puppy is laid out!! :shock:

Love that sunshade. Is that a new factory option, or did you have that fabricated?
Love that combo seat/livewell in the 'pit too.

Beautiful boat! 8)

Thanks, both the sun shade and the combo live bait well/seat are manufactured by the boat dealer, that I purchased the boat from, Big Bend Marine out of Perry, FL

Wow. Killer setup. Enjoy her. :D

We'll be waiting to see pictures of the modifications.

Trust me.....they're coming... :D :D :D

mulliganb":2rn2kuo4 said:
The stainless railing in the rod holder is to keep My mother-in-law from falling overboard while she fishes.

But then you could practice your MOB drill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, great looking boat

The boat was sitting on the dealers lot and did not have a second station. I could have had one installed, but elected to put my money in a trailer. additionally i do mostly bottom fishing so I use my gps and fish finder to locate my spot and then I drop the hook. I did not think I would use the second station that much.

Yes nice boat! What part of the panhandle? I am in Pensacola with a 2830.

Steve

WOW!!
That's a beautiful boat, mulliganb.
I guess you're a member of the Big Bend family now. I've been dealing with them for years, and they have been the best dealer that I've ever dealt with...and I've owned many new boats in my 59 yrs. Hope you enjoy it. If you're ever near Suwannee or Cedar Key, holler for Merlin if you need anything on the water. We monitor Chs 09 and 16.
Good fishing!
Steve and Brenda

Back