Just saying hello to all.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micheal J

Reaction score
I stumbled acroos this site looking for ways ,and ideas to put my radar on my 2120.
I live here in Santa Barbara,and have been fishing and diving here for about 18 yrs.This is my 5th boat over the years,and I love this one the best by far,guess it took me awhile to figure out what works.
I take it across to the Channel Islands ,and localy when the wind is down for lobster hunting,and fishing.I took delivery of the boat in April of this year and so far have almost 200 hrs on it.
Nice solid little boat.I have a Yamaha 200hp outboard that pushes it along quite nicely with all the dive gear I throw on it.
Just wanted to say hello,and anyone who would like to set up a buddy boat trip to the Islands,just let me know.
Thanks again.
MJ.

Mike:

Welcome aboard :D !

welcome.gif
to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

Welcome to the group, Michael. I'm a newbie, also. Just bought a 2520 a couple of months ago. This is the most helpful bunch of people I've been associated with in the boating/fishing discipline. Either that, or Parker owners just like to run their mouths a lot.... :D. Actually, I'm also a "Michael J"(Steven Michael Jackson-No relation). So we know that you must be highly intelligent and kind to animals and small children.
Good fishing!

steve j":1hieab7g said:
Welcome to the group, Michael. I'm a newbie, also. Just bought a 2520 a couple of months ago. This is the most helpful bunch of people I've been associated with in the boating/fishing discipline. Either that, or Parker owners just like to run their mouths a lot.... :D. Actually, I'm also a "Michael J"(Steven Michael Jackson-No relation). So we know that you must be highly intelligent and kind to animals and small children.
Good fishing!
Well Steve the first,and third part of your statement is right,but the second I bend the rules for lobsters,and fish!
:wink: MJ.

Back