Kicker mounting for 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsrutkowski

Reaction score
Hi All..Looking at buying a 2120...since I will run to Catalina and Clemente want to have a kicker that steers off main motor. Have had the movable 'up/down' bracket in the past and wouldn't do that again. Want a solid mount to use with most likely a 9'9 hp Yama. See a possible problem with trim tab unless bracket is deep enough. Will use long shaft kicker.
I will fish one or two guys so the 150 Yama will be fine. If I see a killer deal on a 200 hp how much will my mpgs fall off? I know what the top end will do....
New to the site...really enjoy the material.

Welcome to CP!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Try a search, kickers have been discussed on many models, most use a bracket directly off the Armstrong bracket, but I only know of one 2120 set up that way.

Without an Armstrong bracket I think your only choice is the Garelick type kicker mount that is retractable.

Thanks Bryan... found a company, Marine Tech that makes both fixed and movable brackets called "Panther Brackets". Look fairly substantial. now need to get a boat and start messing with it.
Wanted to be sure the kicker would work before signing a check....

Back