Knee pad sourcing question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrp21122

Reaction score
I have a 2520XL and I'm looking to replace the knee pads around the side of the boat. Any suggestions on good sourcing? They really need to be replaced. Thanks!

UPDATE: Just a quick update on how this turned out. I reached out for Mike Sasser from Coastal Canvas as some suggested here and I had another local company (Baltimore/Annapolis) come out and give me an estimate. Coastal Canvas ended up being much more cost effective and his turn around time was 9 weeks faster. I obviously went with Coastal and Mike even shipped out everything before I paid and wouldn't even take a deposit. What a class act and I cannot say enough about him and the support. I highly recommend Coastal Canvas.

I gave Mike the measurements and he sent the Coaming Pads to me already sewn to my dimensions. I then assembled everything myself after watching the assembly section of a YouTube video. < How to Make Coaming Bolster Pads - YouTube >. It turned out out to be much easier than I imagined. Make sure you have a powerful staple gun. I used and electric DeWalt gun with 3/8 stainless steel staples.

Overall an easy and rather inexpensive upgrade/replacement project and again...I cannot recommend Mike Strasser and Coastal Canvas high enough.

Tight lines everyone....

Attachments

• Completeed.png
    Completeed.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Completed on Boat 1.jpg
    Completed on Boat 1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Completed on Boat 2.jpg
    Completed on Boat 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
Back