Late model 2320 owners in SoCal? $100 for a Sea Trial...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millerk310

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a 2320, but I have never been in a Parker (or any pilothouse) on the water. I have seen the 2320 in a showroom and I love it, but hard to tell from just that if it's the boat I'm looking for.

Would anyone be available to take me out on a short (10-15 minutes outside the marina should be fine) sea trial on their boat? I'll pay you $100 for your trouble. I'm located in Marina Del Rey, but I'll travel anywhere from Santa Barbara to San Diego. Ideally, I'd like to do it this weekend. I know that's short notice, but there are a couple out of state 2320's I'd like to make an offer on and I want to make sure first that this is definitely the boat I want before arranging financing, plane tickets, etc.

I am familiar with center consoles, walkarounds, cruisers, deck boats..., but a pilothouse is quite different I assume than any of those.

Please PM me or reply to this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If I don't get any response then I will consider the same offer for a 2520 or 2120 sea trial. Thanks.

Its going to be nasty out there this weekend! If someones down to take you out you'll certainly get a taste of how it will handle bad conditions....you'll also quickly appreciate being able to shut the door and staying out of the wind.

with gusts up to 30k you better find another weekend.I am in San Diego and if you would like to talk about Parkers shoot me your #

Today...Wind NW 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. Mixed swell W 2 to 4 ft at 12 seconds and S 3 ft at 17 seconds.

Tonight...Wind W 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. Mixed swell W 2 to 3 ft at 11 seconds and S 3 ft at 15 seconds.

Fri...Wind W 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. Mixed swell W 2 to 3 ft at 11 seconds and S 3 ft at 15 seconds.

Fri Night...Wind W 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. Mixed swell W 2 to 4 ft and S 3 ft. Chance of rain in the evening...then rain likely after midnight.

Sat...Wind SW 15 to 20 kt...becoming 15 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Gusts to 30 kt. Wind waves 4 ft. Swell W 3 to 5 ft. Swell S 3 ft. Rain.

Sat Night...Wind W 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt. Wind waves 4 ft. Swell W 5 to 7 ft...building to 7 to 10 ft after midnight. Rain.

Sun...Wind W 15 to 20 kt...becoming 20 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Gusts to 30 kt. Wind waves 4 ft. Swell W 8 to 11 ft. Rain likely.

Sun Night...Wind NW 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt. Wind waves 4 ft. Mixed swell W 6 to 9 ft and S 3 ft. Chance of rain.

Mon...Wind NW 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 3 ft in the morning... Becoming 2 ft or less. Mixed swell W 5 to 7 ft and S 3 ft. Chance of showers.

Wow. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe one day during the week or the next weekend then.

Still looking for a sea trial in SoCal. Any day this week or this weekend, as soon as possible, I need to make a decision soon.

Anyone with a 2120 or 2320... I'll up the offer to $160 for 15 minutes.

someone help the guy out, if you were on the east coast id take you for a 12 pack :mrgreen:

How was the Sea trial? if it didn't work out, Im going out next weekened March 30th, you can keep your money in your pocket, I have the 2120 150 yamaha though. I'm in orange county.

Yes, I did get to do the sea trial on Wednesday. Very calm day, so we didn't get to experience any rough seas.

Anyway, although there are some things I love about the pilothouse, ultimately I decided I just need something more open, so I have decided to go with a 23' center console instead. The pilothouse has a little too much of a feeling of driving a car on the water for me, though I can see how it would be awesome when the weather is not ideal.

Thanks for the offer though Zricky. And thanks to everyone else for helping with my questions, etc over the past couple weeks.

When or If you get her...
POST PICS!!!
Love to see what you got!

Back