Live well wiring?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I’m looking to hook up a bait well. I have a switch on the dash and I heard the wires go into the bilge but don’t see anything. What am I looking for a plug or just wires. Anyone find these?

You May or may Not have wires. Just because you have a switch, doesn't mean the wire is run.

Start by pulling the switch panel. Look at the Livewell switch. Does it have 2 wires on it..... Or one? It could have more , depending if you have background lights in the switch.

The wire going to the pump is usually Brown.... It could also have a tracer color on it... Green,Orange or Yellow is what I've seen.

I see behind the switch the usual jumpers and then there is a what looks like a brown and white wire that comes off it. Didn’t know where the factory runs this to. Do they just leave it in the bundle of wires along the gunnel or down in the bilge. I would think the factory did it the same way for all and where other people have found them

then there is a what looks like a brown and white wire that comes off it.

Thats the wire your hunting in the back... Now "WHERE" is it? LOL only digging around will help you find it.... and Sometimes thats not easy.

So I’m looking to hook up a bait well. I have a switch on the dash and I heard the wires go into the bilge but don’t see anything. What am I looking for a plug or just wires. Anyone find these?
On my 2006 2320 that brown and white wire dead-ended in the bilge, back up against the transom. I used it for my bait pump.

Back