• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking at a 2110 in Wilmington - want advice

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That boat looks very very clean!!Did he say why he is getting rid of it?But from what it looks like in pictures it looks good!!

He said he bought it because it was a great deal, but his wife really wanted a deck boat. After a month of trying to convince her, he lost.

You a brother firefighter? I've been volunteering for 8 years.

Hope this helps you out. I bought my 2001 2110 last year. I paid 16K for it with out a trailer. Mine came with a 175 hp Yamaha with less then 100 hrs. on it. I have to say I love the boat. The 2110 is bigger then most 21's. Looks bigger and feels bigger. This thing is built like a tank. The price doesn't sound bad to me you just have to take a good look at it.

Awesome, thanks for the help Mike. I'm going to try to see it when I pass through Wilmington on Monday and will be sure to do a top-to-bottom inspection. Think we'll be able to put her in the water too.

Back